With its three vehicle lengths; compact, long and extra-long, the Vito can be extraordinarily welladapted to your individual space requirements. And the roomy load compartment can accommodate any amount of cargo.
- Two wheelbases
- Three vehicle lengths, from 4895 mm (compact) to 5140 mm (long), to 5370 mm (extra-long)
- Maximum load area of 3.97 sqm for the compact version, 4.38 sqm for the long version and 4.76 sqm for the extra-long version
- Up to 6.6 cbm load volume
- Three different load lengths up to 3061 mm
- Up to 120 kg more payload than the previous model series 
- Payload of up to 1064 kg, with payload uprating as much as 1369 kg (with rearwheel drive)
- Room for up to three Europalettes in the long and extra-long versions, loading possible through rear door and sliding doors
- Max. perm. GVW of up to 3.2 tons
- Wide range of engines
- Numerous standard and optional equipment elements
Airbags for driver and front-passenger are part of the vehicles' extensive standard safety equipment.
The illustration shows simulated airbag activation (maximum deployment) – for illustrative purposes only.
The tyre pressure monitoring system permanently monitors the tyre pressure and warns in the event of a dangerous loss of pressure.
With the help of numerous parameters, the standard ATTENTION ASSIST function can detect typical signs of drowsiness and warn the driver.
The dashboard has two cup holders and three open stowage compartments, underneath the windscreen covered, for quick stowage and retrieval of documents.
With its variable power steering, the electromechanical power steering lessens the strain on the driver when driving, parking and manoeuvring.
The hardboard sidewall panelling of the load compartment protects the sidewalls against damage.
The standard Crosswind Assist function helps prevent lateral displacement in the event of gusty side wind.
Crosswind Assist supports the driver if strong, unexpected gusts of side wind occur; this helps increase handling safety. It provides additional driving safety and takes the strain off the driver, in particular on bridges or when passing trucks and coaches and in strong gusts of wind.
If the ESP® sensors detect gusts of crosswind, the system brakes the wheels facing the wind. This reduces axle offset considerably. A control lamp in the instrument cluster informs the driver if Crosswind Assist is intervening.